Protect up to 20 devices against most online threats
PC's, Macs®, smartphones and tablets are supported
Manage devices and check their security status from a single convenient web portal
Easily add or remove devices for the duration of your subscription
Installation on each type of device usually lasts less than a minute
IMPORTANT: this is the 20-device subscription to Norton Small Business.
Norton Small Business is Symantec's latest security solution for small businesses. It works best for companies with 20 or fewer employees and no server.
What can Norton Small Business do?
Norton Small Business protects your employees' devices from most online threats. It runs on PC's, Macs®, smartphones and tablets.
How is Norton Small Business installed?
Each employee will receive an invitation by email from the company's security administrator. This invitation is valid for 10 days, after which time period it needs to be resent. To start installing Norton Small Business, the employee simply needs to click on the link in this invitation email from the device that needs to be protected.
For PC's and Macs® the product begins downloading right away. For smartphones and tablets the employee will be taken to the relevant application store. In both cases on-screen instructions will guide the employee through the actual installation, which usually lasts less than a minute.
How is Norton Small Business managed?
Via a Norton account, from a single and convenient web portal. The company's security administrator can, among other things:
- Invite employees to secure their devices for the duration of the current subscription
- Add devices to the current subscription
- Remove devices from the current subscription
- Check the security status of all devices under the current subscription
- Fix issues with infected devices
How many devices can Norton Small Business protect?
This is the 20-device subscription to Norton Small Business (valid for one year), however you can protect up to 20 devices. If you need protection for more than 20 devices please call or email Symantec instead of purchasing directly online.
Start protecting your company with Norton Small Business today!
- Secure your business against viruses and malware -
- Protect all of your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets -
- Easy installation provides safety in minutes -
- Flexible protection that can grow with your business -
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later Microsoft
- Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions) Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 2.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
iOS Operating Systems