"This isn't the Norton Utilities you remember - it's a completely different product. It includes a variety of tools that successfully optimize elements of your system and erase erroneous, useless, or sensitive information."
All the tools you need to make your PC run faster instantly
→ For up to 3 PCs
→ 60-day money back guarantee!
Fixes common PC problems with just one click
Speeds up PC boot time by identifying high-priority applications
Cleans the Windows Registry so applications start up quickly
Accelerates overall PC performance by optimizing hard drive storage space
Permanently removes unwanted user data to protect privacy
Are you frustrated with the current performance of your PC? Does it boot up slowly? Do applications take longer to start up? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, it is time for a thorough tune-up of your system. And it does not have to be complicated: with Norton Utilities, you can improve the performance of your PC with just a few clicks.
Click on the links below to jump to the content you are interested in:
→ What you need to know about Norton Utilities
→ What can Norton Utilities do for me?
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NORTON UTILITIES
Back to Top
The goal of Norton Utilities is to make your PC run faster and become more reliable. The tasks performed by the application can be broken down into 3 main groups:
- PC Fixes - Common PC problems can be found automatically and fixed in just one click:
- Repair broken registry links
- Fix damaged files
- Rollback faulty registry tasks to avoid major system errors
- PC performance improvements - Norton Utilities can do quite a few things to speed up your PC, for instance:
- Prevent specific applications from loading at start up to decrease boot time
- Defragment and repair the registry to get back precious memory
- Optimize your hard drive storage space for faster data access and remove unnecessary files that just clutter your PC
- Privacy protection:
- By automatically removing cookies, temporary application files and Internet clutter, your privacy is protected should your computer fall into the wrong hands
- You can also permanently remove unwanted personal sensitive data for the same kind of protection
You made an investment with your computer, therefore you should be able to use it to its full potential today and every day. Download Norton Utilities and start optimizing your PC's performance now!
WHAT CAN NORTON UTILITIES DO FOR ME?
Back to Top
So why buy Norton Utilities? Because it is all about improving your PC's performance
, unlike other tune-up solutions available on the market. Here is how the product can benefit you instantly:
- Startup Manager prioritizes applications that launch when you start your computer. This allows you to bypass the 'regular' process of having Windows load a bunch of applications you don't need. Benefit to you: your computer starts faster.
- Service Manager works the same way as Startup Manager, but for Windows services. Why start services you won't even need when using your computer? Have Service Manager start only what you will use. Benefit to you: your computer starts even faster.
- The Windows registry defragmenter and cleaner can automatically fix registry errors, organize its files and repair broken links. This in turns helps in getting back dynamic memory. Benefit to you: applications start faster and you can have more of them open at the same time.
- The hard disk defragmenter and cleaner will remove unnecessary cookies and temporary files (from applications and also your Internet whereabouts) which after some time just clutter your computer and slow it down. This of course will make data acess faster. Benefit to you: the overall performance of your PC gets a boost.
- The hard disk cleaner also allows you to permantentely remove sensitive files you don't need anymore, so that if hackers somehow get access to your PC they won't be able to steal any data that could cause you harm later on. Benefit to you: your privacy (and possibly identity, depending on the files removed) is protected.
- The management tools available with the product let you see what processes are running and how much they impact the performance of your PC. Benefit to you: more transparency on these processes means you can tweak them to make your computer run faster.
- Locates and fixes a wide range of common PC problems such as broken registry links and damaged files.
- Stops unnecessary startup programs and Windows® services from loading automatically.
- Defragments and repairs the registry to reclaim PC memory.
- Optimizes the hard drive to free up valuable disk space.
- Removes cookies, temporary files and Internet clutter that can slow your customers’ PCs down.
- Provides easy access and recommendations to Windows services.
- Allows you to permanently remove unwanted sensitive data from their PCs.
- Undoes faulty registry tasks to avoid system errors.
- Displays running processes and their memory usage.
- Evaluates and benchmarks the performance of your customers’ PCs against other PCs
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- CPU: Pentium® or equivalent 233 MHz (minimum) | Pentium or equivalent 300 MHz (recommended)
- Memory: 64 MB (minimum) | 128 MB (recommended)
Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for 32-bit | 2 GB for 64-bit
Additional Hardware Requirements
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- SVGA (1024 x 768) video
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
- Internet connection (to activate the product and receive product updates)